The shred has officially been reincarnated HERE.  New functionality and expanded means of sharing ideas and media are available and continuing to be developed.  Please send an email to Phil, Taka or Jason if you would like an invitation to the new playground.  Namaste

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Consciousness-Based Education

I think I am going to transfer to this school in the fall. I am tired of this monotonous education i am getting here at CU and I need something more out of my education than just information and frustration. What do you guys think? I would love your input and thoughts, positives, negatives, etc. Thanks dudes

3 comments:

dead.in.denver said...

Taka showed me this school a few months back and we were looking at it, critiquing it....i think it looks amazingly dope, the sustainabiliy MBA looks serious and substantial, the meditation techniques invaluable and the people prolly pretty sweet....accredidation however im not so sure about, since your not in real need of pursuing accredididation, i might give it a try

dead.in.denver said...

i might also not, from the same breath

General Direction said...
This comment has been removed by the author.