The shred has officially been reincarnated HERE.  New functionality and expanded means of sharing ideas and media are available and continuing to be developed.  Please send an email to Phil, Taka or Jason if you would like an invitation to the new playground.  Namaste

Monday, March 17, 2008

What.CD?

This is mainly directed towards dozemay, explain to me how exactly what.cd works. I dont want to fuck up the invite I got for ya so let me know. I have the basic idea but just want to be 100% on whats going down with What.cd. Let me know ASAP brah

2 comments:

perpetuallyphil said...

download, seed, repeat. and leave your computer on for long periods of time. thats what i know about what... but i have a shitty ratio right now.

Supreme Ruler of Shred said...

no doubt still need more info on how everything works