The shred has officially been reincarnated HERE.  New functionality and expanded means of sharing ideas and media are available and continuing to be developed.  Please send an email to Phil, Taka or Jason if you would like an invitation to the new playground.  Namaste

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crossing The Event Horizon


Nassim Knows...

My brain was exploded into pieces recently by the six hour presentation given by Nassim Haramein detailing his Unified Field Theory of Everything. I will not try to encapsulate the amazing research and conclusions drawn but will strongly urge everyone to take the time to soak in this revolutionary research. I have ripped all four DVDs and am more than willing to disseminate them. I have yet to find a feasible way to host the 4GBs online but am happy to burn the quicktime files to DVD and send them out via mail to anyone...just post your address.

I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
Namaste





It's all gonna work out.
Love.
Light.
LIberation.

8 comments:

Ivan said...

Hello friend,
I have been following Nassim's work for about a year now and have been wanting to order the DVDs, but the budget has always gotten in a way. Therefore I would like to take you up on your offer. If you could contact me on spiridonspiridon@gmail.com so that I can send you my physical address I would be very grateful.
Than you for doing this.

Dr. Jonathan Mall said...

yeah, I'd appreciate the DVD input a lot too... wonder whether the research is at all similar to this stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw9Jo5qNCsQ

and contact me by DSAngel@gmx.de

cheers,
jT

Unknown said...

i would also like to take up your offer on the quicktime dvds contact me at

mastersamwise02@googlemail.com

Unknown said...

i would also like to take up your offer on the quicktime dvds

Unknown said...

are you still sending out quicktime dvds?
if so i'd really appreciate the chance to get one. thank you.

malojoseph@hotmail.com

OGMA said...

Brother,

Please email me if you are still willing to mail the DVDs. My email is - jonzaphod@gmail.com

love - abundance - compassion - joy
blinding white light and health to you

karnihilist said...

if you are still mailing the dvds, id appreciate a copy. my email is karnihilist@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Yes, please! I'd love that set (in fact, if you have 2 sets, that's even better). Let me know how much is the postage or at least reimbursement for the DVDs themselves. I'm at marym@independence.net. Thank you! God bless. Mary