The shred has officially been reincarnated HERE.  New functionality and expanded means of sharing ideas and media are available and continuing to be developed.  Please send an email to Phil, Taka or Jason if you would like an invitation to the new playground.  Namaste

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Zeitgeist

I was reading the biographies of people involved with Haramein's resonance project as Emissaries and this dude Michael Hey has something very profound to say that i started feeling after dozemay's talk about Loose Change.

I highly recommend the biographies of all these very inspiring folks (including yimie yanover), but this quote really stood out:

"In recent years I have been very active in the 9/11 Truth Movement. I have a strong reaction to perceived injustice and I'm very concerned about the effect that such a grand lie can have on the soul of a society. On the positive side, I feel that exposing the lie will a have a cathartic healing effect as it will help prepare us for the great transformation that is about to take place. My work within the movement has allowed me to understand what it can be like to share new ideas - especially unpopular ones. It has also taught me the extent to which human beings are capable of clinging to dearly held yet utterly incongruous beliefs, leading me to re-evaluate my entire belief system."

My studies in government have tweaked me out beyond belief and i was speaking with one of my teachers the other day about this never-ending feeling of chaos and catastrophe on the horizon...she put it this way...maybe it is metaphor, maybe it is real...either way there is something in the near future that has to do with a change in the world and perhaps in yourself...keep riding these waves

we've got this shit, couldn't have asked for a cooler time...much love, light, and have a wonderful florida shred!

2 comments:

jason_dozemay said...

thanks buddddyy.....awesomely appropriate for my dome piece.

still havent watched the dvds
need 6 hours of focus time

j.t@g.c has a what invite

we'll send some hetty vibes your way.

General Direction said...

hetty!!!!