The shred has officially been reincarnated HERE.  New functionality and expanded means of sharing ideas and media are available and continuing to be developed.  Please send an email to Phil, Taka or Jason if you would like an invitation to the new playground.  Namaste

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

goodbye

the time has finally come for me to venture off to the southern hemisphere...(if you were ever wondering why it's called a hemisphere you should talk to my friend griff)
anyway I'd love to stay in touch with you all while I am gone so if you'd leave me your e-mail address that'd be great
love you
see you in a few months!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

much love beautiful butterfly!! fly safely.... watch out for kangaroos, they're kickers- and don't forget to bring us home koalas so we can have sweet little koala babies :)

perpetuallyphil said...

^
ummm...

sugar gliders anyone?

tlt said...

bye sarah!! my email is torrey_lee@yahoo.com

zabba said...

Peace Out Killah! zhl@simla.colostate.edu

tittyPOPin said...

have fun sarah we will miss you.

jason_dozemay said...

untz aussies
jason@bowman.net

dead.in.denver said...

untz kiwi's
dead.in.denver@gmail.com