The shred has officially been reincarnated HERE.  New functionality and expanded means of sharing ideas and media are available and continuing to be developed.  Please send an email to Phil, Taka or Jason if you would like an invitation to the new playground.  Namaste

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some things to keep in mind...

Hey guys,

Recently I've been watching friends drop their cellphones regularly...One occasion when a woman dropped her phone, her friend said I just dropped mine in a glass of water yesterday! (Note: water kills cancer causing cellphone)

If you didn't catch this link, give it a look...Regular cell use after 10 years doubles your chance of brain cancer....I do not find it too far out that as the body coughs when a dust particle flies into your mouth, cell phones are also being cast away....

Another thought that I had a while ago and have been practicing is the effect of electronics on sleep...For the past couple months I have been unplugging my devices and pulling the battery out of my cell phone...A new story sheds light on the topic

I find this stuff pretty interesting when we are talking about the capabilities of consciousness...if anything after hearing this, things like psychedelics make sense...if the high-tech world is closing doors, something must serve to open them perhaps?

This in conjunction with the food we eat, and what is happening in the sky I think is very depictive of our moods and attitudes...and while in a way I am advocating balance to the extent in which your current lifestyle allows you to achieve it, I am also interested in special doses of freer channels of existence in order to help make the potential shifts in mind, a greater possibility...i mean we floss our teeth right



1 comment:

perpetuallyphil said...

open channels, change channels, surf the universe, find yourself somewhere else. learn. share. love. repeat.

sycronicities are increasing in my life, by which i mean that i think i see them more than before.

rock on brother.